Vacuum cooling the perfect way to reduce the temperature of flowers and plants in a short time. This is especially important at the start of the export chain, in order to be able to guarantee the quality of the flowers and plants. In addition, the cooling of packaged flowers (for example in boxes or foil) is also no problem with vacuum cooling compared to conventional cooling methods.
- Maintaining the quality of the product.
- Extension of shelf life of the product relative to conventional cooling methods.
- Packaged products can also be cooled easily.
- Within 30 minutes the product can be brought to 1/2 degrees.
- Cheaper than traditional methods as result of the short cooling time.